Room 4 Hope Annual Picnic – Families having fun together!
“May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace, as you trust in Him; so that you may overflow with HOPE through the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
Our program is designed to help women with spiritual, emotional, practical and relational needs by meeting regularly to mentor and encourage them in their life choices. We facilitate this through Bible study, support group meetings and one on one interaction with our mentors. Additionally, Room 4 Hope utilizes our funds and donations to supplement practical needs for our clients when appropriate.
Room 4 Hope seeks women who are endeavoring to make positive changes in their lives. We offer mentoring and support specific to women's needs in a safe environment. Come see what we have to offer you at Room 4 Hope.
"OUR MISSION – We are faith-based organization of mentors investing in the lives of vulnerable women struggling with their life circumstances in Northern and Central Colorado."
Programs Offered through Room 4 Hope
Special Seasonal Events for our clients include:
- Holiday celebrations and gifts for community corrections clients and their children.
- Spring spa day
- Summer mother/child picnic
- Fall coat party
Other programs offered:
- One-on-one mentoring
- Personal clothing, shoes, bus passes needed to help women secure jobs
- Faith based lending library on the community corrections campus
- Weekly support groups/Bible studies in both Larimer and Weld Counties.
- Hygiene necessity items provided to community corrections and shelter clients.
A furniture donation program of Room 4 Hope. Through donated home furnishings and volunteer help, we have supplied over 75 apartments for our clients and families in need.
The public is welcome to join us for our women’s support groups in Fort Collins,
Loveland and Greeley.
Refreshments are provided at every meeting.
Meetings are temporarily suspended at the halfway house due to Covid 19 restrictions